• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

2 Songs at the same time

berufsking

Hi,

not sure whether this is a bug or a feature, but once in a while when i want to change a track, it starts song_2 simultaneously without stopping song_1. So both songs are played at the same time. For example when i'm listening to some yt song via youtube-dl and i try to start another with "!yt" command, this simultaneous playback occurs.

Do i have to use the !stop command all the time (or use the queue function) or is this a bug? I remember in some old sinusbot version it always stopped the current song and started the new, once a command was initialised. I never had to stop it manually before.

Any settings i can try to configure?

I'm using Debian 8.10 x64 + newest sinusbot + newest ts version (freshly installed today).

flyth

is reticulating splines
Staff member
Developer
Contributor
Sounds like a bug, although I've not heard about something like that in quite some time - will take a look later on.

K1ller0561

Insider
Insider
I can confirm that, I have the same problem. If you e.g. 1 radio station has run and then tries to start another, the whole bot hangs up and stops responding.

berufsking

I can confirm that, I have the same problem. If you e.g. 1 radio station has run and then tries to start another, the whole bot hangs up and stops responding.
For me it doesn't crash. It's just that sometimes when i skip a song, it does not stop and i hear both at the same time. Maybe its an issue with youtube-dl. I tried to adjust the yt-dl settings in the config.ini a bit. Let's see if it helps.