Deprecated: Use of "parent" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/forum/src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php on line 431
  • If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

a couple of features

Status
Not open for further replies.

flobie

when people type !ytdl wish it did not not change the song when it does downloading
an auto reconnect if disconnected / kick form the sever
and when you have the radio on if someone ques a song that it plays that song after that one radio song is done

Raphraph

Donor
is awesome!
Contributor
Insider
It would be nice, if you try to write clearly :)

1. So you want the bot downloading the specified track and change song AFTER the song been downloaded?
2. I'm not sure about that, but I think it should do this already... Have to check it.
3. I think you should be able to configure this in the isntance settings or in the config.ini :) So +1 for this feature!

flobie

1. I want to bot to download the song but put it in que like we where listening to songs but every time someone downloaded one it switched songs

Raphraph

Donor
is awesome!
Contributor
Insider
Then I completely agree with you. I think there is more logic in adding it to the queue :)

flobie

Just thought of another good feature @Raphraph Raphraph

to auto switch to radio if no downloaded song is playing for x amount of time

Raphraph

Donor
is awesome!
Contributor
Insider
A feature like this already exists.
If you click on a playlist, you will find an "Options" button int the right top corner. Clicking on it, shows different options and one of them is "Play when idle". This will let the bot play this playlist, each time no other song is played.
You can do the same with tracks. Just click on the options button of a track and click on "Play when idle".

But this isn't working so for radio stations. So the options could be implemented for radio stations as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.