• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

A little problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Youssef

Well, i used sinusbot on my VPS server and all works good, i added instance to another server that is not on the VPS, it worked great, after 2 days i just have this message.

2016-06-05T15:17:23+03:00 The bot could not connect. This might have several reasons: the server doesn't exist at that address, the server password is wrong, the default channel doesn't exist or the password is wrong or the security level of your identity is too low.

Well, i don't think that the problem from channel or password

What i need to know how to fix
1)This might have several reasons: the server doesn't exist at that address.
2)The security level of your identity is too low.

With steps kindly.
Thanks.

mxschmitt

Staff member
is awesome!
V.I.P.
is uber awesome!
Contributor
Insider
The bot could not connect. This might have several reasons: the server doesn't exist at that address, the server password is wrong, the default channel doesn't exist or the password is wrong or the security level of your identity is too low.

Sorry, but that says all. Additional you could be sure, that your Bot is running on the latest version (Beta).

Xuxe

Containerholic
Staff member
is awesome!
V.I.P.
Contributor
Insider
Your Server (or Server Hoster) is using a valid license and your IP ist not Grey or Blacklisted? ;)
This is currently one of the most reasons for such a behavior, the Greylist popup blocks the Bot while connecting.

mxschmitt

Staff member
is awesome!
V.I.P.
is uber awesome!
Contributor
Insider
For that you must contact Teamspeak.com.

ShadowFM

Donor
is awesome!
Insider
Your Server used a invalid license. I think your server is currently not blacklisted.
Which client version do you use for your bot?

iTaskmanager

Tier II
Tier III
Tier I
Insider
I have looked at the problem. It was probably due to the firewall from the hosting-provider.

If the issue resolved with the firewall and it still doesn't work, you can always contact me.

Status
Not open for further replies.