• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

About New Assgin Script

prodigyguy

Helping Hand
Hello,

I don't know if this is right section, but does anybody have or can make script so that bot assigns special group after some time ( 1 day, 2 days, 3 days, or hours )
I saw script from tunakills ranking system, something like this, but script from tunakills has bugs, and Im having some problem with it now so

DrWarpMan

Contributor
Insider
Hello,

I don't know if this is right section, but does anybody have or can make script so that bot assigns special group after some time ( 1 day, 2 days, 3 days, or hours )
I saw script from tunakills ranking system, something like this, but script from tunakills has bugs, and Im having some problem with it now so
What bugs? Have you tried contacting author of the script? Have you tried posting your problem in it's discussion? I could not find anything like that from you.

prodigyguy

Helping Hand
What bugs? Have you tried contacting author of the script? Have you tried posting your problem in it's discussion? I could not find anything like that from you.
it was updated 2 years ago if not more so, idt owner is updating this script

DrWarpMan

Contributor
Insider
I am using it without any problem, if any error occurs you can contact the author, or people here, like me and I will try to fix it.

DrWarpMan

Contributor
Insider
Well, since it works just good for me, it has to be one of these reasons:
- Problem with your server
-> permissions issue
-> outdated software (TS3 server / TS3 client / Sinusbot)
-> something else wrong with your server

prodigyguy

Helping Hand
Well, since it works just good for me, it has to be one of these reasons:
- Problem with your server
-> permissions issue
-> outdated software (TS3 server / TS3 client / Sinusbot)
-> something else wrong with your server
1. Server running perfectly
2. Permissions aren't because bot worked at the beginning well over 70 days its worked, and permission weren't even touched
3. Server version is latest, as client version of sinusbot
4. It can't be because bot worked fine 70 days +, and neither Teamspeak, firewall, nor sinusbot config wasn't touched. I even didn't open SSH for 2months since I didn't have to

DrWarpMan

Contributor
Insider
And what about Sinusbot version?

// EDIT:
PS: I tried to help you in PM, but you lost interest in writing in that conversation., at 18th August 2019 :/

Last edited:

prodigyguy

Helping Hand
Sry, Im not here all the time, I saw message on Teamspeak but when I see it you're gone, nevermind.
I'll try some other level system script theres many of them