• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

EN Adding a Menu Button to the Sinusbot Webinterface

Status
Not open for further replies.

CubE135

Donor
is awesome!
Contributor
united-states-of-america-usa.png

Hey, i've been trying to Script some Sinusbot Addons lately. At the moment im trying to add a Menu Button that hyperlinks to a webinterface i made for my addon.(Just like the Youtube Webinterface has its own)
It's very annoying to have to click on Settings -> Addons -> Youtube Webinterface, so i planned on just adding an extra Menu Button to the Sinusbot Webinterface.
Sadly, after a rather long time of searching the web and investigating in all Files provided by the Sinusbot Installation, i cant figure out how/where to add this Button. No HTML files found whatsoever.
Anyone tried something similar? Anyone had success? Would be awesome if someone could help me out here :p

Best Regards,
CubE135

Germany.png

Hallo, ich habe mich in letzter Zeit etwas mit dem Scripten von Sinusbot Addons beschäftigt. Nun wollte ich in meinem Sinusbot Interface einen Menüpunkt hinzufügen, der mich zu meinem Script Interface leitet.
So wie z.B. beim Youtube Webinterface, ist es sehr nervig, immer auf Settings -> Addons -> Youtube Webinterface zu klicken.
Dies wollte ich vermeiden, indem ich einfach einen Button im Menü hinzufüge. Leider habe ich nach langem Suchen nicht herausgefunden, wo/wie ich das verwirklichen kann.

Könnte mir eventuell jemand weiterhelfen?
MfG CubE135

irgendwr

no longer active, "retired" staff member
is awesome!
V.I.P.
is uber awesome!
Contributor
Insider
Modifying the webinterface is currently not possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.