Deprecated: Use of "parent" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/forum/src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php on line 431
  • If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

AFK Move Request

meinard

Hello Esteemed Forum Members

As you know, SinusBot has a script called AFK Mover. When the user mutes his microphone / speaker or both or activates the away mode, the bot move him to the AFK room in Teamspeak3. So when the user disables his microphone or speaker, why doesn't the bot move him to the AFK room? Is there a script or a way that can do this? I would be glad if you answer my question.

Thank you.

Last edited:

TwentyFour

BinusSot Junkie
V.I.P.
Contributor
Insider
So far, SinusBot doesn't offer the option to read that value, so it sadly cannot be used for any custom script.

Relentless

Contributor
I know a lot of users requesting that but as TwentyFour said, the API has no check for it.
A workaround would be checking the idle time. If they disable their microphone, then they are increasing their idle time and you could move them to the afk room after 10-15 minutes of idle time.

meinard

Hello there

There is a situation like this: If the user's microphone or speaker is turned on and does not send or speak to the channel, the bot will move him to the AFK room again due to the idle time. The bot will not be able to detect if the user has disabled their microphone or speaker. For this, it must have an artificial intelligence.

flyth

is reticulating splines
Staff member
Developer
Contributor
I know a lot of users requesting that

Whoops. I didn't know it doesn't report that state. Shame on me. You can expect that to be fixed/added soon™ (if it's at all possible, which I guess it is).