• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

BOT not loading!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ Shadow

Alright I'll click the Sinusbot Icon to start everything up. It will be loading and then it will stop at "Imported radio station'
nothing will happen. I will try start it up from main menu and nothing happens. I have even deleted and reinstalled everything it still won't load. I have resorted to the forums due to this.

kanalumaddela

Insider
Insider
uhm well on a fresh install IT DOES stop at imported radio station, then you have to log into the admin panel @ http://localhost:8087 if opening it on the same computer it was installed on. Then log in with username: "admin" and password: "foobar", change the admin password, log back in, update the instance settings with the address of the ts server, save, and shut down the bot. Next edit the config.ini (that should've been copied and now includes more parameters where you can set the location for youtube-dl and other misc you can change if you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.