• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

Bug Bot Page extremely laggy/unresponsive in Google Chrome after uploading large many songs

Status
Not open for further replies.

XoXFaby

Running on the latest bot, on Linux, on a VPS, but the same thing happened running on the latest Windows version.

Loading the page from W10 using Google Chrome.
The problem appears to be with the page itself and Google Chrome.
Switching to Microsoft Edge will solve the issue, the page loads perfectly fine there.

The problem is caused for me by uploading a large number of songs to the bot, it might have something to do with how large the songs are or probably the album art. The page runs fine on any other part (settings, etc ), but when all the songs are shown it will slow down and stutter/hang considerably.

As I said, on Microsoft Edge the page works perfectly.

If the devs want to check out the page or anything, PM me with how to contact you and you can log into the page, w/e

Raphraph

Donor
is awesome!
Contributor
Insider
Running on the latest bot, on Linux,
WHICH version? 0.9.8 or 0.9.9?
To find your version go to the dashboard. At the top -> Settings -> (left side) Info -> About... ->
5YWXoat.png

I will PM you after you have given your exact version :)

Status
Not open for further replies.