• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

bot running, no music in ts

Status
Not open for further replies.

MegaClan

the bot is started

ZDmtMRf.png

the Web Interface is connected and everything set up, at least let you ask.
but when I put some music to play in ts3 not hear the sound, and the bot is "continuous sound" on.

Bot has Server Admin
I have Server Admin

But the controls do not work in chat, I write and do nothing.

MegaClan

Image folder
NhlyOYs.png

config.ini

TS3Path = "C:\\Program Files\\TeamSpeak 3 Client\\ts3client_win64.exe"
ListenHost = "0.0.0.0"
DataDir = ""
ListenPort = 8087
LocalPlayback = false
EnableLocalFS = false
LogLevel = 10
EnableProfiler = false
YoutubeDLPath = "C:\\ts3\\youtube-dl.exe"
EnableDebugConsole = false
UploadLimit = 83886080
RunAsUser = 0
RunAsGroup = 0
InstanceActionLimit = 6
UseSSL = false
SSLKeyFile = ""
SSLCertFile = ""
Hostname = ""
MTU = 1500
SampleInterval = 100
StartVNC = false
EnableMulticastMetadata = false
EnableWebStream = false
LogFile = ""
LicenseKey = "dfxtYjgHdYVNJwYH4JcFAlHgdcxoWAdBHEhmGqI9xwY="
EnableAloneMode = false

[StreamRewrites]

Xuxe

Containerholic
Staff member
is awesome!
V.I.P.
Contributor
Insider
but when I put some music to play in ts3 not hear the sound, and the bot is "continuous sound" on.
Please check C:\Program Files\TeamSpeak 3 Client\plugins is there a ts3_soundboardbot.dll or similar name? I don't know the exact name under windows currently.

flyth

is reticulating splines
Staff member
Developer
Contributor
Why did you change the path to C:\Program Files\... in the first place? The installer usually copies everything the bot needs to the installation folder. And why is there a serverTS3 in that path as well?

Please remove everything and install again _without_ changing the default config file.

Also, that soundboard.dll is my soundboard plugin - which has got nothing to do with the bot itself. :)

MegaClan

Why did you change the path to C:\Program Files\... in the first place? The installer usually copies everything the bot needs to the installation folder. And why is there a serverTS3 in that path as well?

Please remove everything and install again _without_ changing the default config file.

Also, that soundboard.dll is my soundboard plugin - which has got nothing to do with the bot itself. :)

serverTS3 is my local host for test the bot.

my ts install for default in C:\Program Files\TeamSpeak 3 Client\
why?

and soundboard.dl file is @Xuxe

I re-install all

Sorry my bad english, I'm from brazil =\

MegaClan

I'm opening sinusbot-win-0.9.8.6.exe
Installing... (C:\SinusBot default)

I input youtube-dl.exe and youtube-dl.exe.sig in folder SinusBot.
settings in "config.ini"

I'm opening the '' ts 3 bot.exe for the first time.
Image:
krVpkRv.png

------------------------

I change only
YoutubeDLPath = "C:\\SinusBot\\youtube-dl.exe
and
TS3Path = ""C:\\Program Files\\TeamSpeak 3 Client\\ts3client_win64.exe"

I'm opening the ts3bot.exe for the tow time.
He opened all the windows left when I opened the bot
dlWYWYc.png

and so? the commands in the chat does not work

Thank you for reply

flyth

is reticulating splines
Staff member
Developer
Contributor
TS3Path = ""C:\\Program Files\\TeamSpeak 3 Client\\ts3client_win64.exe"
Do NOT change that. The installer copies the bot over to your bot installation directory AND installs a plugin that is _required_ for the bot to work.

flyth

is reticulating splines
Staff member
Developer
Contributor
Could you please explain how you solved it? Maybe someone else runs into the same problem as well.

MegaClan

Could you please explain how you solved it? Maybe someone else runs into the same problem as well.

just do everything I did above, and do not change the default path of the TeamSpeak 3 client

for some reason this BOT has a specific type of sound driver, then leave the standard TS3 Client directory in config.ini

Status
Not open for further replies.