• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

BOT WONT WORK

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZiLLioN

Hi guys, Im trying to put a bot on my server and when i turn it on the on button turns green for like 10seconds and then it turns off and it wont connect to my server someone please help im confused? :/

Diesmon

Tuetchen Dominator
is awesome!
Contributor
Insider
Hi guys, Im trying to put a bot on my server and when i turn it on the on button turns green for like 10seconds and then it turns off and it wont connect to my server someone please help im confused? :/

I'm always curios how do you guys think we should help here?

You said you pressed a button and nothing worked. Now we should fix it. Like when you try to start a computer but nothing happens. There is million reasons why. First would probably be if the Computer is plugged in?
We need some basic infos. Like is the TS3 server you are trying to connect to down? Is your bot missing the ts3 server password? etc...

Post the logs from the bot instance so we can see whats the exact problem here.

irgendwr

no longer active, "retired" staff member
is awesome!
V.I.P.
is uber awesome!
Contributor
Insider
Post the logs from the bot instance so we can see whats the exact problem here.
^

Don't use caps in titles and please provide more information.

Diesmon

Tuetchen Dominator
is awesome!
Contributor
Insider
Well the Bot doesnt want to connect to the server i dunno why
Okay if you wanna go that road...

In order to connect to your server you need to enter the server detail under "instance setting"

If you didn't entered your ts3 server details here it can't connect to your server

Alternatively you can still send us the logs where the reason why the bot wasn't able to connect is stated.
50tjNh9.png

Status
Not open for further replies.