Deprecated: Use of "parent" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/forum/src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php on line 431
  • If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

Solved Bug when trying to connect the client on the server

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJMaxx_

Operating System: Linux
SinusBot Version: Lastest
TS3 Version: Lastest linux version

Problem Description
Hi guys.
I have a problem when I try to connect the client on my server using web-panel.
I've config all of the instance settings, but when I hit "Start bot" button, the client don't connect and I get this error in the instance logs
Code:
TS>/opt/sinusbot/teamspeak3-client/ts3client_linux_amd64: error while loading shared libraries: libXcomposite.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

then:
Code:
TSClient quit. LogLevel has been increased, please try to connect again to see more details.

Could someone try to help me ?
I'm running sinusbot on debian 9 on a dedicated server from OVH.

Code:
Paste output of the diagnostic tool in here, if possible.

KosmicReeds

Donor
is awesome!
Hey,

Did you install the Bot manually or did you use the installer?

Also, set your bot to log 10 and then try again then copy paste the entire log here.

Edit*

Also what bit is your system 32 or 64?

DJMaxx_

Thanks for your reply,

I have installed the bot with a script.
I have already set the bot log to 10.

I use Linux Debian 9 - 64 bits

KosmicReeds

Donor
is awesome!
@DJMaxx_

Hey,

Just noticed you marked the thread as solved.

Did you figure the problem out? If so could you post how/what fixed it, as this will help other's if they end up with the same problem.

Last edited:

DJMaxx_

Hey,

I had just removed teamspeak client from my server and reinstall it, then I installed libXcomposite, update packages, and done! :d

KosmicReeds

Donor
is awesome!
Hey,

Alrighty, glad it is working for you now and hopefully if anyone else has the same issue they now know how to fix it.

Regards,
Kos -BRG

Status
Not open for further replies.