Deprecated: Use of "parent" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/forum/src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php on line 431
  • If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

Can you add radio stations, before starting the sinusbot? "using config.ini or editing some file?

Jormy ASM

Hello, I've been looking for help on this topic, that if we can add radio stations before running the bot, it's already in the config.ini file and that, one more question, does anyone know where the downloaded music is located?

Kir-à

Helping Hand
is awesome!
Contributor
Hi.

You mean to turn the station in loop even if the bot restarts or broadcasts it plus the radio?

1. You must hover over the name of the radio with your cursor a small square will appear and you click on it then select the option you want.

2. Simply click on the "Music" tab.

Edit: I understand what you're trying to say.

To add a station just paste a URL that must end in mp3.

Example of a known station in Germany: http://www.iloveradio.de/streams/

Multivitamin

Tier III
is awesome!
V.I.P.
is uber awesome!
Contributor
Insider
You cant set it directly inside the config but after initial start set the radio station you want to hear and it should actually save the radio over a restart

If not, do the 2 steps like kira said and then you can set it in the all music tab to play on startup

Jormy ASM

did not mean that, I know that you can add radio stations through the sinusbot web panel, would there be any way to do it through SSH? Linux console?,still so thank you very much :)

RedPool

Hello Jormy^^ i know, its long time since you asked this question, maybe you found the answer already - but if not - i think i got the right answer.

you could do it from FTP and from SSH.

/opt/sinusbot/data/radio.json

SSH same folder and file^^

Code:
cd /opt/sinusbot/data && nano radio.json