• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

Can't register users to the bot

kiko0517

Hi! So i dowloaded the bot, and it connets well to the TS3 server, but when i try to register with the !register command, it won't do what it supposed to do. Do you have any tips what could i do? It worked like a month ago, but had to reinstall it and now i can't make it work

MauriceR

Contributor
In order to use the !register command you need to enable it via "!registration <enable|disable>". That command can only be executed by a registered user with the right permissions. So you need to add a user via the webinterface and bind your identity to it. After that just write the command to the bot in order to enable/disable the registration

kiko0517

he !register command you need to enable it via "!registration <enable|disable>". That command can only be executed by a registered user with the right permissions. So you need to add a user via the webinterface and bind your identity to it
Thank you for your reply, but i still can't use these command even with this identity. :(((

Attachments

• sinus.png
    sinus.png
    51.5 KB · Views: 44

MauriceR

Contributor
Identity seems to be alright.
I've just noticed, that you need to have some scripts in order to use the !registration command.
Make sure you've added the following scripts to your sinusbot scripts folder.
sinusbot-commands.js and commands.js
The first one adds the sinusbot commands and the second one is the library that is needed for the first script.

flyth

is reticulating splines
Staff member
Developer
Contributor
Which version are you using? Windows or Linux? Those scripts usually come with the bot.

kiko0517

Thank you for your replies, i think i have all of those. I'm using windows. I still can't figure this out. Here are my folders, please tell me what did i do wrong if you can.

Attachments

• sinus 2.png
    sinus 2.png
    91.9 KB · Views: 33
  • sinus3.png
    sinus3.png
    104.4 KB · Views: 31

kiko0517

Omg sorry for the late reply, i started it like a week ago with this file and now it works fine, thank you all so much!