• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

Solved Cloudflare sinusbot port unlock

Status
Not open for further replies.

frishu

Hello, I've got a question about webinterface port compatibility with cloudflare.
I am using CF to mask my vps IP. Becouse of that I can't use the :8087 port. When I want to use my normal vps IP with port it's working normally. I would like to do it with srv, can someone tell me which service name should I use and which ports should be unlocked?
Thanks a lot for your help.
Greetings, frishu.

irgendwr

no longer active, "retired" staff member
is awesome!
V.I.P.
is uber awesome!
Contributor
Insider
Hello, I've got a question about webinterface port compatibility with cloudflare.
I am using CF to mask my vps IP. Becouse of that I can't use the :8087 port. When I want to use my normal vps IP with port it's working normally. I would like to do it with srv, can someone tell me which service name should I use and which ports should be unlocked?
Thanks a lot for your help.
Greetings, frishu.
You could set up a reverse proxy, more information about that can be found in the wiki.

Patschi

Head of troll department / Xuxe dominator
Tier III
is awesome!
V.I.P.
is uber awesome!
Insider
Or change the port of the Sinusbot webinterface to any of Cloudflare supported ports.

Status
Not open for further replies.