• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

Commercial License

prodigyguy

Helping Hand
Hi, Im going to buy teamspeak 3 server, not on vps just ts3 server itself, and I want to have at least 2 bots, I don't need more, to be able to install my scripts on it..Since I wouldn't have access to vps, I need one to host it from there, but I would then need commercial license, because private license bots can't connect to any other server except on what they are installed, so where can I get commercial license?

Lala Sabathil

Donor
is awesome!
Contributor
Insider
The 2 default instances can connect everywhere. So for that you dont need a license.

If you install the bot otherwhere, the bot can connect to your server. You just have to order a license with the public ip of the ts, not the bot.

So a commercial license is not needed ^^

Brini

Helping Hand
You just install the 2 default instances on your vps and then simply connect to your teamspeak server. You DON'T need ANY license for that!