• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

won't fix Could not contact update server

Status
Not open for further replies.

Froust

Operating System: Debian
SinusBot Version: 0.9.x
TS3 Version: 3.x.x

Problem Description

Hello

My server is located in Uzbekistan, and eternal internet is very expensive (about 5$ for 128kbit/s and you will get only 1gb traffic), and I'm asking, is there any opportunity to disable that update, I really love that bot, it's easy to use, but I and some users too, don't have external internet for their servers, so I beg you to create option or something else to disable update. Thank's in advance.

Full error:

Code:
2017/11/10 16:11:37 [GENERAL/SCRIPTS] INFO   Loading ScriptPlugin advertising.js
2017/11/10 16:11:37 [GENERAL/SCRIPTS] INFO   Loading ScriptPlugin alonemode.js
2017/11/10 16:11:37 [GENERAL/SCRIPTS] INFO   Loading ScriptPlugin bookmark.js
2017/11/10 16:11:37 [GENERAL/SCRIPTS] INFO   Loading ScriptPlugin followme.js
2017/11/10 16:11:37 [GENERAL/SCRIPTS] INFO   Loading ScriptPlugin norecording.js
2017/11/10 16:11:37 [GENERAL/SCRIPTS] INFO   Loading ScriptPlugin rememberChannel.js
2017/11/10 16:11:37 [GENERAL/SCRIPTS] INFO   Loading ScriptPlugin welcome.js
could not contact update server

Best Regards

Tuetchen

Diesmon Dominator
is awesome!
Contributor
Insider
Nope not possible as it would remove the licence system.

If you want a stable version that wont need regular updating you have to wait for the 1.x versions probably

Still wondering why someone would host a music bot on a server with a bad internet connection

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.