• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

COVID-19: free Licenses, #stayhome

Status
Not open for further replies.

irgendwr

no longer active, "retired" staff member
is awesome!
V.I.P.
is uber awesome!
Contributor
Insider
Hi everyone,

many of you might currently face some difficult weeks or even months due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
It is important that we not only take care of our own health, but also protect others by following the advice of virologists and other medical experts.
One of the key recommendations is to stay at home if possible, avoid large gatherings and practice so called "social distancing" by keeping a distance of at least six feet / 1,5 m from others if you must go out in public.

To assist you in following this advice we will be giving out free licenses for three additional SinusBot instances to those that do not currently own a license, so that you can keep yourself entertained at home while still connecting with friends.
We will be giving them out this week only, you can apply here.
The licenses will only be valid for a limited amount of time, up to around mid July.
As usual: Licenses only work with the Linux version of the SinusBot and only provide TeamSpeak 3 Instances. Find out more about licenses here.

Stay home, play games and wash your hands.

We wish you and your families the best in health and wellbeing,

- SinusBot Team

For advice regarding COVID-19 please see the following sites:

TL;DR: free stuff (yay) and stay safe ❤️

PS, If you get an error when clicking the link: You need to be logged-in to the forum with your account for the link to work.

mramin2020

Hi everyone,

many of you might currently face some difficult weeks or even months due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
It is important that we not only take care of our own health, but also protect others by following the advice of virologists and other medical experts.
One of the key recommendations is to stay at home if possible, avoid large gatherings and practice so called "social distancing" by keeping a distance of at least six feet / 1,5 m from others if you must go out in public.

To assist you in following this advice we will be giving out free licenses for three additional SinusBot instances to those that do not currently own a license, so that you can keep yourself entertained at home while still connecting with friends.
We will be giving them out this week only, you can apply here.
The licenses will only be valid for a limited amount of time, up to around mid July.
As usual: Licenses only work with the Linux version of the SinusBot and only provide TeamSpeak 3 Instances. Find out more about licenses here.

Stay home, play games and wash your hands.

We wish you and your families the best in health and wellbeing,

- SinusBot Team

For advice regarding COVID-19 please see the following sites:

TL;DR: free stuff (yay) and stay safe ❤

PS, If you get an error when clicking the link: You need to be logged-in to the forum with your account for the link to work.
Thanks

sure , our country is strong and we respect all cultures and their values.

Hope everyone is in good health and yes stay safe and this time will pass for sure.

Wish i had license so i could enjoy with my friends ;)

olokos

Insider
Insider
I appreciate your words, very kind. :)
You can use the sinusbot without a license, but you will be limited to 2 instances maximum.
If you need sinusbot for just 1 group of friends this is enough in most cases - and free!

Status
Not open for further replies.