• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

Bug Crashes and Playlist limits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Levest28

Used Version: sinusbot-win-0.9.8.6
Operating System: Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard
Hardware Specs: Hyper-V Virtual Machine, allocated resources: 4GB RAM @ 1333MHz, 4 cores @ 2.40GHz (Intel Xeon E5620)
Used Browser: Google Chrome, no plugins
Config.ini:
==========
TS3Path = "C:\\SinusBot\\TeamSpeak 3 Client\\ts3client_win64.exe"
ListenHost = "0.0.0.0"
DataDir = ""
ListenPort = 8087
LocalPlayback = false
EnableLocalFS = false
LogLevel = 10
EnableProfiler = false
YoutubeDLPath = ""
EnableDebugConsole = false
UploadLimit = 2500000000
RunAsUser = 0
RunAsGroup = 0
InstanceActionLimit = 25
UseSSL = false
SSLKeyFile = ""
SSLCertFile = ""
Hostname = ""
MTU = 1500
SampleInterval = 60
StartVNC = false
EnableMulticastMetadata = false
EnableWebStream = true
LogFile = ""
LicenseKey = "zpVUwIDL0Tyvny6i4X6lQrHeSB0WA3pmnKWnjHRzcyw="
EnableAloneMode = false

[StreamRewrites]
==========

Issue #1: I have a large library (about 12,000 songs, 50GB). By the time I scroll to about 2-3 thousands down the folder in browser, it just crashes. I notice a high spike in disk usage (I'm assuming because of all the cached icon images loading at 10 MB/s), but no increase in CPU or memory usage. Generally not an issue, but the bulk select only seems to select items loaded on the screen.

b90adecc6b.png

The computer I'm running the browser on has 32GB ram, tons of free memory (and

Issue #2: I'm trying to add the folder to a playlist, but it only adds the first 1001 songs. It doesn't seem to be a limit with playlists because I can add more songs after that, but there's no easy way for me to add them all it seems (I can't just scroll down, select the next 1000 and move on, because issue #1 crashes during those attempts)

Overview: I'm not so worries about loading all the songs in the folder, because I know it a lot of content and will just slow things down, and isn't really needed once I narrow down with search, BUT, I need some way to add this entire huge folder to a playlist.

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.