- SinusBot version: SinusBot 1.0.0-alpha.6-5ddc294
- TS Client: TeamSpeak 3 Client 3.2.3 (2018-10-02 07:57:10)
- Server version: 3.7.1
- OS (operating system):Ubuntu 18.04.2 LTS
- hardware specs: 16GB Ram, Xeon Gold 4 cores
- the instance log: https://pastebin.com/jvTCecfx
- bot log:https://pastebin.com/qJ6QQHEd
- your config.ini: https://pastebin.com/PbNydG1E
I use the official Docker build and my Problem is that the bot doesn't connect to my server. The bot and the TS server are on the Same root server but different Container. I don't want to have both in the same Container so I can restart the Bot or The server independent.
Does anybody have an Idea why it doesn't connect?