Deprecated: Use of "parent" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/forum/src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php on line 431
  • If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

DE enableWeb - Sinusbot Funktionen? [DONE]

DrWarpMan

Contributor
Insider
Not possible through the link you provided.

The link you provided is an "addon" to the original script called "Tunakill's Ranking System", that "panel" only shows user names & identities and their online time on the TS3 server.

There is currently no panel such one you want.

Not possible through the link you provided.

The link you provided is an "addon" to the original script called "Tunakill's Ranking System", that "panel" only shows user names & identities and their online time on the TS3 server.

There is currently no panel such one you want.
i know, but i wantet to know how its possible that on this addons website are for example the clients with stats, how can i read such variables (form the orginal script).

TwentyFour

BinusSot Junkie
V.I.P.
Contributor
Insider
i know, but i wantet to know how its possible that on this addons website are for example the clients with stats, how can i read such variables (form the orginal script).
By checking the source code of that script ... by finding out how and where they are stored, you're half there reading them :)