• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

error instalation

Ilemath217

Hello / Good evening, I wanted to install on sinusbot on my other machine under Debian 10, but unfortunately, I have an error which appears at the end can you help me please

error
Command which failed was: " update-ca-certificates". Please try to execute it manually and attach the output to the bug report in the forum thread.
Si cela ne fonctionne toujours pas, signalez-le à l'auteur sur https://forum.sinusbot.com/threads/sinusbot-installer-script.1200/ uniquement. Pas un PN ou une mauvaise critique, car il s'agit d'une erreur de votre système et non du script d'installation. Ligne 632.

Sincerely Matheo
1658090236376.png

K1ller0561

Insider
Insider
run:

apt-get update && apt-get install -y x11vnc xvfb libxcursor1 ca-certificates curl bzip2 libnss3 libegl1-mesa x11-xkb-utils libasound2 libpci3 libxslt1.1 libxkbcommon0 libxss1 libxcomposite1 update-ca-certificates

update-ca-certificates package is missing!