Deprecated: Use of "parent" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/forum/src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php on line 431
  • If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

Feature Request | Client Online

Kamikaze

Contributor
So, you can not use ID, right?
Using UID cuz thats what you have to write into the script config. > https://i.imgur.com/itjHWyk.png
itjHWyk.png

Kamikaze

Contributor
For adding we have a function called addClientByDatabaseId(client) on the server group object.
See ref. https://sinusbot.github.io/scripting-docs/#servergroup

I'll try to summon flyth to check if remove is just not in the documentation....
Yea but ppl have to write it into the script config. and I think databaseId is only visible with extended Teamspeak Design. UID is easier to get and unique too :)

TwentyFour

BinusSot Junkie
V.I.P.
Contributor
Insider
Using @DrWarpMan's method as well. Works like a charm.

I just check if the servergroup is present. When the client is offline, the return is different, to when its not existing. So you basically don't really need a true online check at all imho. :)

Tuetchen

Diesmon Dominator
is awesome!
Contributor
Insider
well the user has to be online at some time anyway - so you can then store the db id for every UID in your config as it will never change

Kamikaze

Contributor
Using @DrWarpMan's method as well. Works like a charm.

I just check if the servergroup is present. When the client is offline, the return is different, to when its not existing. So you basically don't really need a true online check at all imho. :)
Yea would also work :) Will test both of it :D

DrWarpMan

Contributor
Insider
well the user has to be online at some time anyway - so you can then store the db id for every UID in your config as it will never change
I do not think that it is needed to have thousands of keys instead of having few, that are removed later.

Kamikaze

Contributor
So thanks to all, will try all those options :)

But still hoping you can add something to check if user is online like i mentioned before "client.isOnline()" to make some things easier :p

Tuetchen

Diesmon Dominator
is awesome!
Contributor
Insider
I do not think that it is needed to have thousands of keys instead of having few, that are removed later.
Well you can still just get the client by backend.getClientByUID() and then retrieve the db id there - should work even for offline clients