Deprecated: Use of "parent" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/forum/src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php on line 431
  • If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

Feature request: Upload pictures and allow registered users to see them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello community,

I would like to know if there's any script solution to upload pictures (*jpg, *png, etc) the same way we can do with the *mp3 files, and, allow the registered users to see them over a separate web interface (like the Youtube Webinterface).

The idea came from people that what to share personal photos, but don't want to put them into the TS fileshare, because after 100 photos gets into a complete mess.

Thank's in advance.

Best regards,

Raphraph

Donor
is awesome!
Contributor
Insider
I'm sorry, but I'm sure this idea will not be implemented, because the SinusBot is a MUSIC Bot. Not a filesharing platform.
There are many other filesharing platforms out there, even for personal usage. Just search on google :)

Status
Not open for further replies.