Deprecated: Use of "parent" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/forum/src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php on line 431
  • If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

Filenames

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there.

I'm currently fiddling around with youtube-dl. If i paste a youtube link, it'll figure out the time without any problems. But if i create a playlist within the backend, sinusbot won't give me any data about the length of the track.
Since some of the tracks are (partially?) saved in the temp folder and some are NOT, i guess that sinusbot saves the youtube-links as well, to download the selected track if necessary.
And now to my actual questions :D
Is there a way to "decode" the filenames into something more readable(just for coding purposes[i don't intend to change anything for sinusbot])?
And (if available) where are the "saved" youtube links?

Thank you

mxschmitt

Staff member
is awesome!
V.I.P.
is uber awesome!
Contributor
Insider
The missing length is a known "problem" which can't be solved. Youtube-dl doesn't give us the length of the videos in a playlist.
You can't decode the filename because they are a random uuid.

Status
Not open for further replies.