• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

First installation of Sinusbot

flyth

is reticulating splines
Staff member
Developer
Contributor
It's already a step by step guide - open up a terminal on your server (e.g. PuTTY from Windows, ssh from unix-like systems) and go ahead. Just follow it (if you've installed the bot using the official documentation this should be fine) and if something fails / you've got problems with one of the steps, post that step including the output you got here and we might be able to help you. You can also join the Discord server (link above) to get help faster.

David1981

It's already a step by step guide - open up a terminal on your server (e.g. PuTTY from Windows, ssh from unix-like systems) and go ahead. Just follow it (if you've installed the bot using the official documentation this should be fine) and if something fails / you've got problems with one of the steps, post that step including the output you got here and we might be able to help you. You can also join the Discord server (link above) to get help faster.
Good Day, I'm very sorry for writing so late. But I had a working holiday.I just wanted to point out that I don't know how to start installing, I would probably need a step by step guide on how to do it because I'm a complete amateur. Thought how the go one after the other.I'm self-taught and I didn't really understand how linux and everything around it works.So I'm sorry to trouble you and thank you for your time . Nice day