Deprecated: Use of "parent" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/forum/src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php on line 431
  • If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

EN get the client object by database ID

scheissegalo

Helping Hand
Hey, is there any way to get the client object by database ID? The reason behind it is that I am reading out the complaints from my actual teamspeak server. But the complaints output look like this:
"tcldbid=1480 tname=BannedTeamSpeakUser fcldbid=2 fname=UserThatHasBanned message=TheBanMessage timestamp=1674329768"
So it only gives me the Database ID, but there is no way to get the client object of an database id? You can read the database id when you know the client with client.databaseID()

I already asked in Discord but the last message was like a week ago, looks dead.

/edit What happened to the shoutbox on this page?