• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

Did you know? Guests can have access to your bots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

flyth

is reticulating splines
Staff member
Developer
Contributor
Just edit a bot user and assign it to the default server group and modify the privileges your guests should get. It's that simple.

Raphraph

Donor
is awesome!
Contributor
Insider
Yes, that's so simple :D It's to simple :p

I think it would be nice, if you can assign a user to the servergroup " -1 " . Which would just mean: "all servergroups" :)

Last edited:
It doesn't work for me on Windows. I added the Guests's group ID doesn't make the bot recognize the guests. And yeah, bot does have b_virtualserver_servergroup_client_list permission.

flyth

is reticulating splines
Staff member
Developer
Contributor
That -1 should work in the last couple of versions, at least for the linux betas.

That -1 should work in the last couple of versions, at least for the linux betas.

It doesn't let me do -1. It goes back to 0 after I save it. I just did a fresh install from main page. I'm using Windows 10 64 bit. The thing that I'm worried about could be that in the setup executable it says version 9.8.6... but when I start the bot it says 9.8.0. Could that be the problem?

flyth

is reticulating splines
Staff member
Developer
Contributor
The Windows version hasn't gotten that update. In fact, it is pretty much behind the Linux version at the moment. If you want to use the newer things, you should think about migrating to Linux or you will have to wait for quite a while longer. Sorry.

Mysfit_

I am using the 0.9.9-8f70ff3 version on Linux and I can't set the server group to -1. Am I misunderstanding this or am I doing something wrong?

Mysfit_

Oh I followed the linux installation tutorial so I assumed it was the most recent. Thanks for the response! I'll get right on that.

Edit: Totally solved my problem :) Thanks!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.