• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

Happy Halloween!

Arasil

Donor
is awesome!
Patron
You can already request licenses because you're a donator, it would be unfair. I want to give it to someone who can't request a license yet. Don't be mad at me. ^^
It's ok. I'm not mad at you :D The game was really funny ;P

Xorog

Insider
Insider
It's ok. I'm not mad at you :D The game was really funny ;P
Yes, i agree. But to be honest i kinda cheated a bit, i looked into the source code of the site, there it's really obvious to find all of these. xD

Arasil

Donor
is awesome!
Patron
Yes, i agree. But to be honest i kinda cheated a bit, i looked into the source code of the site, there it's really obvious to find all of these. xD
haha me too. ;P i wrote a simple js code^^ $('div[data-lb-id=post-35027]').find('[style="text-decoration: underline"]').each(function(){ console.log($(this).html()) })

DesertFade

Insider
Insider
The right does not say anything, the second from right knows that he has a black hat on, because all people say nothing else than the solution! - The man in front of him has a white hat on, so he has to wear the black hat because there are 2 black and 2 white hats!

So the second from the right guy says the solution?

irgendwr

no longer active, "retired" staff member
is awesome!
V.I.P.
is uber awesome!
Contributor
Insider
So the second from the right guy says the solution?
Yes, that is correct.
You already are a donor anyway, you can gift somebody the license if you want ;)

zmechu

Contributor
C-c-c-c-combo breaker :)
mwhahahaha!
Cheesecake!
The ghost told me that the secret key is: b3JsZ3lkc3V3 (it was really nice underline trick :)

And answer to your future task: 42
;-)

flyth

is reticulating splines
Staff member
Developer
Contributor
C-c-c-c-combo breaker :)
mwhahahaha!
Cheesecake!
The ghost told me that the secret key is: b3JsZ3lkc3V3 (it was really nice underline trick :)

And answer to your future task: 42
;-)
:p

Nice try, though!