• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

hellp instal sinus bot

milos1312

problem with this if it can help when i type the script to install sine bot it gives me this error Redirecting output to 'vget-log.2'.
I am checking for the latest version of the installer
/dev/fd/63: line 94: 3: No such file or directory (Then it throws me this when I go through all the steps at the end)
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/lib/python3.6/runpy.py", line 193, in _run_module_as_main
"__main__", mod_spec)
File "/usr/lib/python3.6/runpy.py", line 85, in _run_code
exec(code, run_globals)
File "/usr/local/bin/youtube-dl/__main__.py", line 14, in <module>
File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 971, in _find_and_load
File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 955, in _find_and_load_unlocked
File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 656, in _load_unlocked
File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 626, in _load_backward_compatible
File "/usr/local/bin/youtube-dl/yt_dlp/__init__.py", line 5, in <module>
Exception: You are using an unsupported version of Python. Only Python versions 3.7 and above are supported by yt-dlp
Command which failed was: " youtube-dl -U --restrict-filename". Please try to execute it manually and attach the output to the bug report in the forum thread.
If it still doesn't work report this to the author at https://forum.sinusbot.com/threads/sinusbot-installer-script.1200/ only. Not a PN or a bad review, cause this is an error of your system not of the installer script. Line 957.
Operatvni sistem ubuntu 18.04