• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

Help!

AndreGosling

I can not login to ip, to configure the bot! I already entered the login right here in the forum and gave nothing!

AndreGosling

Dude, come on. I'm Brazilian and I'm doing this communication with you through Google Translate. I did not quite understand what you said because of the translation. I was in this link that I was sent, and I simply managed to put a bot in my discord but not in my TeamSpeak3, which is what I want.

irgendwr

no longer active, "retired" staff member
is awesome!
V.I.P.
is uber awesome!
Contributor
Insider
I'm assuming you have installed your bot on windows (have to guess since you didn't provide any information):
Reinstall the sinusbot and select "enable teamspeak support" while installing it.

AndreGosling

The bot's identity on the 'Instance Settings' tab is not working. On this server I want to put the bot, I need to know the unique ID of it!

Dimarzio

Donor
is awesome!
You post "I can not login to ip, to configure the bot! I already entered the login right here in the forum and gave nothing!" then "I got it but now my problem is another, how do I put the bot in my discord?" and then " I do not want for the discord, I want for the teamspeak!" and after all "
The bot's identity on the 'Instance Settings' tab is not working. On this server I want to put the bot, I need to know the unique ID of it!"

First of all read the FAQ, check the full guide of how to install sinusbot and when you need help post with all the details and config logs so we can help you, otherwise we can think you are trolling just posting all your error steps. I understand you are Brazilian, im from mexico but i take my time to make posts and to explain sometimes what i need.