• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

Hey, guys! I have good idea... :)

The useful - whether idea for the project in the form of addition of Russian?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Benj_Harrison

I welcome, guys. I see that the project develops and develops... I am very glad for you. Maybe I will be able to help you with the translation of web-part? I from Ukraine (I can translate into two languages: into Russian and Ukrainian). Perhaps, it will interest you... If interested - write to me. :) And at the same time we will check, how many users consider that it will be useful for the project? :)

Last edited:

flyth

is reticulating splines
Staff member
Developer
Contributor
Thanks! It would be great if people would help me in translating the bot. However, since it's still pre-1.0 there are at least weekly changes to the language files - which might be a little tedious to keep up with right now. I'll try to find a simple solution for the community to provide translations and keep everything up to date.

Status
Not open for further replies.