Deprecated: Use of "parent" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/forum/src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php on line 431
  • If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

How to set a "Playing" or "Status" on a bot?

Suhit

Hello all,

Today we started using Sinusbot for our radio station. I would like the bot to display something in the Playing/Listening section.

klsgnk4.png

I would like for the bot to say Playing and whatever song is currently playing on the radio. The command !nowplaying shows what is playing on the radio so I would assume for this to work in the same way. If not is there any way for it to have Listening to fragradio.com?

Thanks,
Suhit

Kir-à

Helping Hand
is awesome!
Contributor
Hi,

I'm not a Discord bot user but there something like this for TeamSpeak.

try to enable "Set track info as description"

Sincerely,

irgendwr

no longer active, "retired" staff member
is awesome!
V.I.P.
is uber awesome!
Contributor
Insider
There is no official script that does this for discord as far as I know (I could be wrong though) but it's trivial to do (setDescription() sets the "Playing..." text).

Suhit

There is no official script that does this for discord as far as I know (I could be wrong though) but it's trivial to do (setDescription() sets the "Playing..." text).
Ah right, hence why I couldn't find it. Do you know where I can set this?