• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

Ich habe eine Frage

yasin99

Hallo ich möchte gerne fragen wie es möglich ist eine Hoster lizenz zu erwerben um meine Prudukt Palette zu erweitern weil ich den Sinusbot sehr einfach finde bzw. mann kann ihn gut Verwalten ich bitte um Antwort vielen dank

MIt freundlichen Grüßen
Yasin

Jniklas2

Donor
is awesome!
Insider
Guck bitte einmal ins FAQ, dort steht alles was man wissen muss ;)

Aber soweit ich weiß, wird das gerade nicht mehr so aktiv vertrieben

Flosing

Tier I
The SinusBot software is free for personal use only. If you want to use it commercially, please contact the author.
The hosting version is not publicly available. If you are interested in hosting a huge amount of bots (I'm talking 200+ here), feel free to contact @flyth on the forums. The hosting version will not become generally available to everyone anytime soon.
Please refrain from messages like "I'm thinking of starting a business...", "I want to sell the bot, but my website is not yet ready" or such and come back, if you seriously want to apply as a hosting partner and have the proper audience for that. :)
There are no licenses for sponsored hosting, yet.
However, here are some basic facts of that version: It's capable of running many customer-separated instances on one host (I've seen around 180 on a mediocre server - ~2.x GHz Xeon / 8 Cores, 32G RAM - without any load-saving features enabled - with those features enabled, many more instances would be supported). A provisioning API is available for creating & managing customer instances. There are also some protective features in place that prevent misuse of several client-features (banner spamming and such). Automatic logins can be created from other webinterfaces and the whole frontend API is open, well documented and accessible for further customization / integration. If you're a serious hosting company and want to do some stress testing, please contact me to get a demo-license that will help you do so.