Deprecated: Use of "parent" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/forum/src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php on line 431
  • If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

I'm not able to install

Well I wish someone could help me, I can not install the bot.
Print:
WPVHGw6.png

Sorry for the writing I'm Brazilian and I do not know how to speak or write in English, that's why I'm using google translate

Tuetchen

Diesmon Dominator
is awesome!
Contributor
Insider
Well you obviously cant connect to sinusbot-installer.de - must be a problem on your side, I can access it right now

Tuetchen

Diesmon Dominator
is awesome!
Contributor
Insider
Well if your provider is blocking access to the sinusbot-installer websites we wont be able to help, Never seen that error message to be honest.

siysco

If you really want to use this script, instead of understanding it yourself, you can do what the provided 'one-liner' is doing manually...
You really shouldn't be running code from dumps like this... I could have inserted a malicious line somewhere in there... I didn't, but be careful.

1.) Create the file that sinusbot-installer.de is providing
Code:
vi sinusbot_installer.sh

2.) Populate the file with the script, here it is as of 2/25/18 ...
https://ghostbin.com/paste/mdscz

3.) Run the script
Code:
bash sinusbot_installer.sh