Deprecated: Use of "parent" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/forum/src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php on line 431
  • If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

Instance settings error

Status
Not open for further replies.

VEERZ

hello...

I used this bot and it was fine and everything worked normally.But now when i try to edit instance settings, all boxes are empty (name of the bot and etc) and when i try to fill the same and save it, it doesn't get saved and now i can even start the bot.it says "Instance not configured properly. Need at least host/ip, port and nickname".Please see below screen shots.

http://s10.postimg.org/svodfnno9/asasas.png

http://s28.postimg.org/o5iki4c0t/ghngn.png

bot log - 2015-07-30T15:14:12+05:30 INSTANCE-DELETE [admin] (c30bd209-cb41-4a7f-80c5-2e767b23f41e) OK
instance log - 2015-07-30T15:14:30+05:30 Starting instance ts3server://?port=9987&nickname=test&password=&channel=&channelpassword=

thank you.have a nice day.

flyth

is reticulating splines
Staff member
Developer
Contributor
Please try to restart the bot process and wipe your browser-cache. Then reconfigure the instance.
Sounds like you ran into a rare bug that will be fixed with the next release.

VEERZ

Already tried restarting bot process.Now I used internet explorer to log in to the bot panel and worked fine :D.Never thought that I will have to use IE.thanks anyway.hope this will fix in the next release.thank you very much.

flyth

is reticulating splines
Staff member
Developer
Contributor
Umm :) Please try again using your other browser. I've only tested the bot with IE once, so it's definitely not optimized for it. Development is done entirely with Chrome / Firefox.
I guess it's just the cache or some weird internals. Which browser did you use?

VEERZ

repeatedly pressing F5 didn't solve the issue.cache cleared but still negative.i'm using chrome.

Status
Not open for further replies.