• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

is it possible to autodelete music?

SHelms

We use the Musicbot in Teamspeak just to quickly play a youtube link. The application runs as a Docker container with volume.

Is there a possibility / script / function to automatically remove files that are older than 24 hours? The volume currently continues to inflate until once a month it is deleted and reinserted - but I don't think it's a particularly good long-term solution.

Simply deleting it from the store folder doesn't seem to be a good solution either, as it doesn't disappear from the database, potentially creating many dead links.

Does anyone have any ideas about this?

SHelms

Hello

Unfortunately, I have not yet received an answer, but that is not so bad.

The problem with the config is fixed, I now supply the db folder in my image and let them move after creating the container but before starting Sinusbot to the right place.

Probably I will write a plugin whose functionality allows a deletion of media after X hours, and probably then also publish here. If someone wants to contribute tips and ideas, feel free to do so.

So far, thanks and have fun