Deprecated: Use of "parent" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/forum/src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php on line 431
  • If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

Is SinusBot still being maintained?

Jarno

Was just wondering this as the latest update was 2019. Is SinusBot in a "completed" state now, aka it has no bugs or is it just abandoned?

flyth

is reticulating splines
Staff member
Developer
Contributor
It's still being maintained, meaning critical bugs get fixed and if things break, I will try to keep up with changes (like from TS or Discord).
There are still some features in the backlog, however, I sadly don't have as much time anymore as I had 1-2 years ago. This doesn't mean that there's no development at all. The bot got a scripting engine so that most features can be extended by the community and if you head to the Downloads section you can still find some good and actively maintained scripts there.