Deprecated: Use of "parent" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/forum/src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php on line 431
  • If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

LDAP user support (Feature Request)

Would you use LDAP with Sinusbot

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AMD2600

After searching the forum, I am somewhat surprised no one else has brought this up yet.

It would be fantastic if Sinusbot was capable of getting its user credentials from LDAP (Or Active Directory if you're a Microsoft person). Even better if it supports filters and best with SSL. I host other services, so it's always nice when I can centralize my user management.

I don't have any real expectation with this thread, but I figured I'd say at least 1 person wants LDAP integration. :)

Also throwing a poll in here for any silent lurkers.

AMD2600

I'm more of an operations guy, but I might take a stab if don't see anything crop up.

Edit: Browsed the toolset available to scripts and didn't spot anything relating to adding users.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.