• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

License request denied

DJ_Ironic

Hi there,

I applied twice for a non-profit license to being able to run more instances for our users on one TS3 servers.

Yes, I admit that firstly I entered DNS address instead of IPv4, but then in my second request, I fully reported the IPv4. Then it got denied "denied, please make sure you've entered the correct address (ip:port) / uid. "

Can I somehow re-apply again for the same server? We run Sinusbot just for the server users, for free, TS3 on non-profit. They can request Sinusbot from our "storage" and use it, then they can return it back by a command or it will get returned automatically after some time of inactivity. I think that's eligible for a free license. :)

Thanks for your answer!

flyth

is reticulating splines
Staff member
Developer
Contributor
Just checked, the request was denied because you requested 512 and 256 instances instead of the usual 4. And that without an existing/proper website at the time.

DJ_Ironic

ok, I understand that. Thank you :)
Can I request around 15 now? Now we have usually around 120 users on our server and this is the number of requests to lend them a music bot.

I admin that my playn was a way bigger and against your license, now it is not. :)