• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

Link two teamspeak channels

Status
Not open for further replies.

UncleSam

#stayinghome
Hello,

is there any possibility to use the bot to link two teamspeak channels of different teamspeaks?

Currently one of our members has its own teamspeak and if we want to play together everyone has to be on one of the teamspeaks. My idea is to create a "shared" channel where the bot is just there to transfer voices between the teamspeak servers.

(Great would be if he tells the user who is talking e.g. in the description of the bot user.)

If there is no option, is there anyone who knows how to do it? Currently I am having a Ubuntu server - but no windows server.

SuddenSnipe

Yeah. Bookmark the second server, right click on it, and press Connect in new Tab. From there, you can input the information and your bot will load on it.

UncleSam

#stayinghome
Thx for your answer but this is not possible.

As I wrote I have an Ubuntu server - so I do not have any gui (and I am not going to install a gui). Currently I am searching for anything which can link two ts3 channels.

Codebucket

Hmm it sounds like you want to use the whisper feature. If yes, then you have to wait for the final release, because that feature is currently only available for hosted bots on licensed hosting providers like ts3index.com :)

Status
Not open for further replies.