• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

Login problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

kanalumaddela

Insider
Insider
The latest beta version of sinusbot (0.9.12.3-5b7c0cd) generates a random password for the admin account on its initial startup. This only applies to the first time setup. It outputs in the console the credentials, so if you missed that and have no way of going back, then I suggest to start over.
I don't run sinusbot under root, but if you choose to do as it says right there in console to add -RunningAsRootIsEvilAndIKnowThat, so it should look like this.
Code:
./sinusbot -RunningAsRootIsEvilAndIKnowThat --pwreset=newpassword

Wolfie

Yes, it does..... But, I've actually using the old database and I have a message "Forbidden" when I try to login via Admin.....
What should I do?

Can I edit the DB?

Solved, just edited the DB :)

Last edited:

FlO0

The latest beta version of sinusbot (0.9.12.3-5b7c0cd) generates a random password for the admin account on its initial startup. This only applies to the first time setup. It outputs in the console the credentials, so if you missed that and have no way of going back, then I suggest to start over.

I don't run sinusbot under root, but if you choose to do as it says right there in console to add -RunningAsRootIsEvilAndIKnowThat, so it should look like this.
Code:
./sinusbot -RunningAsRootIsEvilAndIKnowThat --pwreset=newpassword
thx work :D

Status
Not open for further replies.