• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

Feature Mass move in bulk Mode

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkie

Hey is it possible to add a feature which allowes moving multible files in directorys in mass mode?
Thanks

Raphraph

Donor
is awesome!
Contributor
Insider
There is already a feature like this.
Go into the "All Music" Section and see at the top right. There is a button named "Bulk Mode". Click on it, then select the files you want to move, and then move them into a directory. You will probably have to refresh the page or switch into the directory to see the changes.

Darkie

Oh, it really works, i've never noticed, cause it never refreshed itself...
Maybe you can add an autorefresh function... :)

Raphraph

Donor
is awesome!
Contributor
Insider
This could be because of some security options... But I think 300 songs are already a big amount.

flyth

is reticulating splines
Staff member
Developer
Contributor
Didn't notice that this is buggy :) Thanks.
The 300 is in fact a hardcoded security limit, which will be made configurable soon.

Fabrice

Helping Hand
Please support as well the ability to put entire folder into a playlist. I uploaded 1000 song albums and can't move them into a playlist now unless it do it manually 300 at a time which is a nightmare cause 9/10 times it deselects automatically.

Status
Not open for further replies.