Deprecated: Use of "parent" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/forum/src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php on line 431

Deprecated: Use of "parent" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/forum/src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php on line 431

• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

Merry Xmas...

D

Deleted member 62173

Dem schließe ich mich einfach mal an und wünsche ebenso allen besinnliche Tage 🙂

flyth

is reticulating splines
Staff member
Developer
Contributor
Thanks! And of course Merry Christmas / Happy Holidays from me to you as well. Santa (or whoever it is that brings shiny things to you) has also left a link for people who cannot afford to donate (or at least have been nice this year!) that is valid for a couple of days... :)

irgendwr

no longer active, "retired" staff member
is awesome!
V.I.P.
is uber awesome!
Contributor
Insider
German:

Danke and die liebe Community für's fleißige helfen, Skripte schreiben oder einfach dabei sein! ❤
Über die Jahre hab ich hier viele nette Leute kennengelernt, unter anderem: Max, Michael, David, Patrik, Julian, @Kir-à, @DrWarpMan uuuund viele mehr.
Auch alle nicht genannten (es sind zu viele ^^), die aktiv dabei sind oder waren sollen sich angesprochen fühlen. Ich lese oft Namen, die mir bekannt sind und freue mich :)

Ich wünsche allen frohe Weihnachtstage! 🎄

English:

Thanks to the lovely community for your continuous support, script development or just being here! ❤
Over the years I've met many friendly people here, including (but not limited to): Max, Michael, David, Patrik, Julian, @Kir-à, @DrWarpMan and many more.
Even if you're not listed here (there are just too many ^^), you should still feel addressed. Often I read names that are familiar and that makes me happy :)

I wish everyone happy holidays! 🎄

Some personal notes:

Michael (@flyth), durch dich bin ich überhaupt zu diesen Leuten gekommen. Du hast mir mir in der Vergangenheit bei persönlichen Tiefpunkten zur Seite gestanden und mir bei diversen Dingen geholfen. Danke!

Max (@mxschmitt), wir haben (insbesondere zu Beginn) sehr viel zusammen gemacht und voneinander gelernt. Ich freue mich schon mit dir zum 36c3 zu gehen.

@Kir-à and @DrWarpMan, I enjoyed writing with you over the years and I'm always happy when I'm able to help. Both of you seem to constantly be improving your programming skills and I wish the best for your future.

Kir-à

Helping Hand
is awesome!
Contributor
Merry Christmas eve to everyone who's gonna celebrate. If you're reading this message hope everything is fine at your edge and I Kira Wish you a safe and joyous Christmas. To you and your family -
Merry Christmas once again.

I am extremely grateful for every single one of you who build and support the community into what it has come to be today. Thank you all so much! y’all have done so much for the community and I am honestly can’t thank you all enough 🥰

Love y'all :insert_cute_emoji_here: