Deprecated: Use of "parent" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/forum/src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php on line 431
  • If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

My bot is using 100% of my CPU!

Hi,
yesterday i bought a better VServer. On my old Server, i had Sinusbot installed, and everything was ok. Now I installed Sinusbot on my new Server, and my CPU is on 100%! And IT'S sinusbot.
And that is my Server:
- RAM: 8GB
- CPU: 6 Cores
sinus.PNG
And that is my old one:
- RAM: 2GB
- CPU: 4 Cores

//EDIT

sinus2.PNG

Both are bought at this German hoster
I installed Sinusbot with the script. On my old Server with the tutorial by xCasa.
I hope that you know, how to fix it.

~ setblockmaster

PS: I'm German, so i'm not the best in English xD

Last edited:

cakemasher

Contributor
You're showing the usage of your entire VPS. I think you should start by making some screenshots of a taskmanager-ish application, showing the CPU usage of the sinusbot proces itself.

Lala Sabathil

Donor
is awesome!
Contributor
Insider
Das ist zemlich abwechselnd hier :3
Und auf deutsch ist es wahrscheinlich einfacher ^^

Aber englisch ist widerrum gutes Training :3

Lala Sabathil

Donor
is awesome!
Contributor
Insider
Leider nein, da ich das Problem nicht reproduzieren kann.
Und es liegt nicht direkt am Sinusbot, sondern am TeamSpeak3 Client.

Kann also auch ein TeamSpeak Problem sein.

Ist es möglich den TS Client, den der Sinusbot installiert, als Teamspeakserver zu nutzen? Ist ja eigentlich nur der Client...
Muss ich da irgendwas neuinstallieren oder so?

man kann keinen tsuser als server nutzen
Ich wollte nur nochmal sicher gehen. Aber was muss ich jetzt ändern, damit das nichtmehr so ist? Soll ich den kompletten Bot (mit Client) neuinstallieren? Es würde auch kein Sinn machen, den TS neu zu installieren, da es genau der selbe wie auf dem alten server war.

Lala Sabathil

Donor
is awesome!
Contributor
Insider
ich bin mir da leider nicht sicher. ein versuch wäre es wert, aber ich denke kaum das das hilft.

Xuxe

Containerholic
Staff member
is awesome!
V.I.P.
Contributor
Insider
Heyho,

hau doch mal ein paar infos zu deinem System raus.

Welche CPU (cat /proc/cpuinfo) und was für eine Virtualisierung das eventuell ist (sollte bei deinem Hoster irgendwo stehen).
Und mal wie oben erwähnt nen Screenshot von top/htop.