Deprecated: Use of "parent" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/forum/src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php on line 431
  • If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

New "Youtube-DL" (yt-dlp)

X-Nightmare-X

Oh I don't know actually if I have it on my system.
I have to do backups this day from my web server I can look for the script then
If I have enough time, if not I can edit it again an upload it but I can't say if I can do this today. I think if I edit it again I will test it on my test server and then I upload a commented version first and eventually a new version with new commands for timesync, python and yt-dlp.
But this takes some time.

-invisible-

Oh, well... It's just that I have a lot of problems that this script is giving me, and I can't solve them, I comment something, an error appears elsewhere, it's just a lot. But I already want to use sinusbot to listen to music with my friends.

X-Nightmare-X

Oh, well... It's just that I have a lot of problems that this script is giving me, and I can't solve them, I comment something, an error appears elsewhere, it's just a lot. But I already want to use sinusbot to listen to music with my friends.
Jeah bash/shell scripting is not really mine. But you learn it more if you search for the errors and exactly correct syntax.
The errors are sometimes really fucking up but sometimes it's really easy and you learn where you have to be careful at editing.
If I have enough time I am looking today for it or the next days..

Do you get script errors from editing or command errors from the script doing them?

-invisible-

Good night. I have good news, I was able to install SinusBot after several days. It was easier than I thought, so good. In a few hours, I'll be updating to see how it went with the YT-DLP