Deprecated: Use of "parent" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/forum/src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php on line 431
  • If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

No Webinterface after fresh installation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sthoffmann

Hello dear Community,

i am encountering the problem that i dont have a webinterface when I connect to "http://127.0.0.1:8087". Screenshot later. At first here are the information wanted from the "read first" post:
  • version 0.9.13
  • Windows 2012 R2 Datacenter, virtual machine
  • i7-2600, 2 GB RAM
  • Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox (no Plugins in both)
Loglevel 10 log and config.ini as attachment to the post. I also uploaded two screenshots where i try to access webinterface by "http://127.0.0.1:8087" (Pic_01) and by using the application itself (Pic_02)

This is an absolutely fresh installation exept the configs i had to do for the log file. I don't understand why it doesn't work. :(

Do you guys have an idea?

Best regards,
Steffen Hoffmann

02.10.16 11:12 Edit: Meanwhile I tested if the bot runs under a clients system (Windows 10) and he does. I will setup a new client with Windows 7 on my server to test if it works there instantly. If it does i won't close this ticket because it'd be nice if I still could run it under a virtual machine i dont need to license.

Attachments

• log.txt
    1.8 KB · Views: 5
  • config.ini.txt
    1 KB · Views: 6
  • Pic_01.PNG
    Pic_01.PNG
    12.7 KB · Views: 13
  • Pic_02.PNG
    Pic_02.PNG
    14.5 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

Sthoffmann

If you have an idea or need a closer look don't hesitate to contact me. We can also do a TeamViewer session.

Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.