• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

Playlist songs skip teamspeak 3

Hello there,
First, sorry for my bad english... I'm Frenchy :D

So i downloaded Sinusbot v 1.0.0-beta.10-202ee4d, enabled Youtube Search 1.3.4 by NT5 script, added a new youtube playlist, all was working fine but sometimes, on specifics songs, the bots skips the song.
I've been searching on the forum but i didn't find anything or didn't understand how to resolv this issue (german topics).

Can you guys help me ?
Thanks a lot !

TwentyFour

BinusSot Junkie
V.I.P.
Contributor
Insider
Try deepl.com, it translates those topics really well.
Those described problems with youtube curently - being solved here. (Youtube basically tried to prevent those downloads, not a SinusBot issue)

I have this error : Could not send config: HTTP returned an error: Error; Code: 500; Message: Error
i can't find any solution. I'm using sinusbot on windows 10

I've tried with my linux desktop and it worked but not with my windows 10. Why ? It has to work with windows 10 because my linux desktop is too slow ...

TwentyFour

BinusSot Junkie
V.I.P.
Contributor
Insider
Does this error shown above, occur on the very first attempt of using the script?
Or does it come over multiple uses eventually?

Which script ? I'm not using one. I just installed sinusbot as the tutorial said and placed "youtube-dl" in the installation folder.
The error attempt every times i try to listen to a specifics songs. Many of theses songs dosen't go to the end. It stops like 3 minutes before the song ends ...

TwentyFour

BinusSot Junkie
V.I.P.
Contributor
Insider
Which script ? I'm not using one. I just installed sinusbot as the tutorial said and placed "youtube-dl" in the installation folder.
The error attempt every times i try to listen to a specifics songs. Many of theses songs dosen't go to the end. It stops like 3 minutes before the song ends ...
... enabled Youtube Search 1.3.4 by NT5 script...
This one?

If you say it has nothing to do with the script, then why don't you try those steps from the FAQ?