Deprecated: Use of "parent" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/forum/src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php on line 431
  • If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

Problem that does not sound bots with the Youtube script

Lyamrus

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]Hello, how come I present my error that has already been happening in several TS3 of which the previous day of today the bots stopped working with the! Yt! Youtube They do not work the truth I have already seen several MusicBots of several people that do not work is the same error some solution[/COLOR]

olokos

Insider
Insider
I think it would be better if you would spend more time to write words properly instead of trying to look cool using bb-codes

What error do you get?
Most likely your youtube-dl is outdated.

SpReeD

Just update youtube-dl to the latest release 2019.06.21 - otherwise you might get an error like "Signature extraction failed [...]"