• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

!qyt 0.9.8 Windows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zojah

Hi Guys,

Installed and configured this today. So far it's working really well, though I cannot see any ways of queuing Youtube songs.

A few forum posts mentioned !qyt, though it isn't available on my version. I've had a look at a few forum posts and they've all mentioned downloading the Beta, but I can't seem to find the download link for the latest Windows BETA version (just linux).

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

Note

Donor
is awesome!
There is no beta for Windows - and i do not think about Beta-releases in the future. You have to wait for an Release.

Last edited:

Codebucket

So you searched a lot in the forums, but did not found any other solution to your problem?
I give you 3 words: get (a) linux vm ;)

Last edited:

mxschmitt

Staff member
is awesome!
V.I.P.
is uber awesome!
Contributor
Insider
That is not funny.

Here are some information about the windows beta:
Moin,

um doch mal ein wenig an Info's für die WIndows Nutzer raus zu rücken:

Soweit ich Informiert bin gibt es intern bereits eine Windows Version mit Scripting, also wir sind was das angeht nicht eingeschlafen :p
Wir warten momentan noch auf ein Update der Programmiersprache, dann wird auch die Windows Version auf die neue Version gepusht und dann veröffentlicht.
Aber wie immer: keine ETA. - aber so seit ihr immer hin mal auf nem Stand das ihr bescheid wisst ;)
Die Maßnahmen sind leider nötig, daher bitte ich einfach mal um etwas Geduld :)

Translated into english:
  • They wait for an update of the programming language (go)
  • They work already on the beta for the windows version

mxschmitt

Staff member
is awesome!
V.I.P.
is uber awesome!
Contributor
Insider
No Linux for people, who have no linux experience done before, like with the rasperry pi or or a local machine. ;)

Codebucket

No Linux for people, who have no linux experience done before, like with the rasperry pi or or a local machine. ;)
There are enough distros where you can switch over as a Windows user, like Linux Mint oder Lubuntu. I began my adventure with Linux Mint, because I read about the performance that I could gain by replacing Windows XP with Linux Mint on a old PC from 1995 :D

Raphraph

Donor
is awesome!
Contributor
Insider
@maxibanki @Codebucket Pleeaase... Discuss your little disagreement in private chat :)

Does anyone know when the next windows release will come out?
As said by @maxibanki we are providing no estimated time of arrival (eta), so you will have to wait for it, like all other users. And as you see, searching just a few posts isn't really helping, please take more than 2 minutes to search for your questions :)

Zojah

So you searched a lot in the forums, but did not found any other solution to your problem?

That's just that answer I was looking for. Thank you (facepalm).

Running it on a Windows box was a temporary 'quick win' solution. I have plenty of spare resources to run this on a Linux Distro if needed.

To everyone else, thank you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.