• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

EN Reporting bot - Useful for Community Servers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fighter

Hey, first of all I want a McChicken and a coke if possible (https://goo.gl/ej0Jy8).

--------------------[-----------]------------------​

Well, I've being thinking of cool features to add to the bot. I've thought that a reporting bot could be nice (community servers). This bot will receive reports from the users and will ask questions (What are you reporting/Who... etc). These questions can be changed and then message staff with the report and all information. If someone is doing this, I'd like him to talk to me because I want to learn .js as well.

Sincerely,
Fighter.

PS: Have a nice day!

nammer

As far as I know there is already a reporting function implemented in TS3 itself, so I wonder if a redundant feature in the bot makes sense.
These reports can then be checked by the authorized staff of the server.

Fighter

As far as I know there is already a reporting function implemented in TS3 itself, so I wonder if a redundant feature in the bot makes sense.
These reports can then be checked by the authorized staff of the server.
That isn't working on my server. The staff will get noticed so it's much better. You have 1024 characters to type.

Xuxe

Containerholic
Staff member
is awesome!
V.I.P.
Contributor
Insider
xD but with that thing you have less. And, what's the problem? I'm just asking for someone to help me
It is not a problem, but the feature already exist's you need only to configure it and of course you have to monitor the report's by your self.

Also the bot notice a staff member, why i should not contact the staff directly instead of the bot? :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.